ADVANCEMENTS IN ANIMAL CCL RECONSTRUCTION
WHEN : 24/04/2024Certification Course in Intra - Articular Cranial Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Surgery by STIF - Pet Care (France)
THE Z-LIG AND ITS FREE FIBERS
Unique know-how and over 30 years' experience in human surgery by the founder of STIF, and 10 years in veterinary surgery.
Over 7 years of research, tests and clinical trials before being launched on the veterinary market in 2018.
More than 3 500 surgeries done since 2018, with more than 95% of good results, lasting over time.
RESISTANCE TO MECHANICAL STRESS
Several architectures have been studied and tested: free fibers are the most suitable for in-vivo movements during walking and running (flexion, tension, and above all in torsion).
Free-fibers ligament still has 90% of its initial strength after 12 million cycles, with no substantial deformation due to its elasticity properties.
100% TOLERATED AND FIBROBLAST FRIENDLY
RESTORE THE BIOMECHANICS
EASY POST OPERATIVE CARE
STABLE RESULTS OVER TIME
The porosity of the free fibres is conducive to the colonisation of the active zone of the implant by fibroblasts and the growth of a new collagen.
This image is a cross-section of an histological study carried out on a dog 2 years after surgery using our specific technique and our implant.
Dr J.P. Laboureau
World-renowned orthopaedic surgeon. He revolutionized orthopedic knee surgery in humans by introducing the LARS ligament and its “free fibers”, patented in 1992. This innovation was the starting point for his adaptation to animal surgery in 2010.
Immerse yourself in hands-on wet-lab training, fueled by coffee breaks and lunch
* History of the apparition of the free fibers synthetic ligament in human being.
* Adaptation to the animals.
* Presentation of the surgical technique.
* Practice on cadavers.
Day 1 - 24/04/2024
|09:00 – 09:15
|09:15 – 09:30
|09:30 – 11:30
|11:30 – 13:00
|13:00 – 16:00
- EUR 1106 / INR 99100
- Limited seats
- Coffee break, lunch and shuttle to the training venue included.
- Cancellation policy: 50% until 30 days before the event. No refund thereafter.
- The Charis Vets Educational reserves the right to cancel events wholly or in part in case of an insufficient number of participants, program cancellations, organizational reasons, changes of availability of speakers, force majeure or other unforeseeable events that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile or that would lead to the Charis Vets Educational incurring unreasonable expenses in executing the event. The Charis Vets Educational shall immediately inform participants of such changes. Should an event be cancelled by the Charis Vets Educational for organizational reasons or as a result of force majeure, as outlined above, the Charis Vets Educational will refund the event fee in full. Claims for further liabilities or damages are excluded. Participants may not assert any further claims and any such claims shall be excluded. This also applies to compensation claims for travel and accommodation costs and lost working hours.
Recommendation and travel tips:
Consider booking flexible or refundable flights in case of a course cancellation or date change;
If you book hotel rooms, be sure that they are basically refundable. Rooms booked any otherway may result in fees or penalties should the course cancel or have a date change.
Radisson Blu | Bahrain
Experience the difference at The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, Manama. Situated just steps from Bahrain International Airport, the hotel offers convenient access to the city's bustling heart, including the Financial Harbor and vibrant commercial districts.
Choose from 245 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, or embrace extended stays in one of the 121 meticulously designed apartments. Each space blends modern amenities with cutting-edge technology, creating a haven of comfort and sophistication.
Embark on a culinary journey at the diverse on-site restaurants, featuring delectable dishes from around the world. Stay active at our well-equipped fitness center or melt away stress with a pampering treatment at our luxurious spa.
Exclusive offer: Book your stay with Radisson Blu and enjoy a discounted rate through our partner hotel program.
Bonus: Enjoy the convenience of a free transfer service provided by Charis Vets between the hotel, the training center, and back.
- Prices per night, single occupant
- Intercontinental breakfast buffet included
- Airport transfer to the hotel available for an additional BD 7.5 (TAX INCLUDED)
Crown Prince Center for Training & Medical Research.
The learning objectives will be achieved through testing and researching surgical and non- surgical procedural skills through simulating real cases scenarios and using animal and cadaveric labs which will potentially reduce medical errors and improve the quality of healthcare.
Citizens of most countries need an eVisa to travel to Bahrain. You can check if you need an eVisa by visiting the eVisa website https://www.evisa.gov.bh/.
Applying for a Bahrain eVisa is simple and straightforward. You can apply online at the eVisa website https://www.evisa.gov.bh/. The process typically takes about 24 hours, but it can take up to 72 hours in some cases.